This Privacy Notice outlines Little Jammerz approach to privacy to fulfil its obligations under applicable privacy laws.
This Privacy Notice is published in compliance with the following privacy laws:
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 1998
- California Online Privacy Protection Act, 2003
This Privacy Notice applies to all your PERSONAL DATA processed by us, whether in physical or electronic mode.
Please note that this Privacy Notice is applicable to all instances where we play the role of a DATA CONTROLLER of your Personal Data, when we collect and process personal data about you for offering our products or services.
Little Jammerz is committed to keeping your Personal Data private. We process any Personal Data we collect from you in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations mentioned and the provisions of this Privacy Notice. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your Personal Data and how we treat it.
Throughout this document, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” & “ours” refer to Little Jammerz And the terms “you”, “your” “yours” & “you and/or your child “refer to YOU (as the User). Our platform is primarily for parents and for children below the age of 12 years (“Child”)
Our services require collection of Personal data of children below the age of 12 years. For such purposes we have parental consent system, which requires parent/guardian to provide consent for processing the Personal Data of children. The information in the relevant parts of this notice applies to children as well as adults.
At any time the parents can refuse to permit us to collect any further information from their children in association to a particular account, and can request that we delete the personal information that we have collected in connection with that account.
What Personal Data do we Collect & Process?
Categories of Personal Data that we collect, and process are as follows:
- Demographic & Identity Data of you/ or your child (name, email address, contact number, photograph, location, gender, birth date and year of the child to validate age.)
- Financial Data (for e.g. account, payment details, invoice details)
- Online Identifiers and other Technical Data (for e.g. IP address, transaction logs, device details)
- Online training sessions are recorded and used for quality audits and teacher training.
Where do we obtain your Personal Data from?
Most of the Personal Data we process is provided by you directly to us when you register to use our products and/or services including the registration for free classes. This also includes the Personal Data collected automatically and in the background by us when you use our website and application(s).
How do we use your Personal Data?
- To verify your identity
- To deliver our products and services
- To communicate with you regarding existing products and services availed by you, including notifications of any alerts or updates
- To evaluate, develop and improve our products and services
- For market and product analysis and market research
- To send you information about our other products or services which may be of interest to you
- To handle enquiries and complaints
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud and situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person
Lawful Bases of processing your Personal Data
We process your Personal Data by relying on one or more of the following lawful bases:
- You have explicitly agreed to/consented to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason. This includes, without limitation, any information that you have made public through your social media account, information that the social media service shares with us or information that is disclosed during the sign-up and sign-in processes.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract we have with you or to take steps to enter into a contract with you
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we have
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any point in time. Please note that should the withdrawal of consent result in us not being able to continue offering our products and services to you, we reserve the right to withdraw or cease our products and services to you upon your withdrawal. You may withdraw consent by contacting us with a written request to the contact details specified below in the ‘Contact Us’ section. Upon receipt of your request to withdraw your consent, the consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you. Upon your agreement to the same, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
- Reasons for sharing your Personal Data with third parties:
We may also disclose your Personal Data to appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process; protect the safety of any person; address fraud, security, or technical issues; or protect our rights or the rights of those who use our products & services.
- With whom your Personal Data may be shared:
We may disclose your Personal Data to the following third parties:
- who work for us or provide services or products to us
- law enforcement authorities, government authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, regulators, auditors and any party appointed or requested by applicable regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities
- statutory and regulatory bodies, authorities (including the government) investigating agencies and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose Personal Data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators and arbitration tribunals
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about your actions to the owners of the website.
Most web browsers allow you some control of cookies through browser settings.
Outlined below are the categories of cookies along with a description of what they are used for.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are needed to run our website, to keep it secure and to comply with regulations that apply to us.
- Functional Cookies – We may use functional cookies on our website. These cookies allow us to remember information you enter or choices you make (such as your username, language, or your region) and provide you with enhanced, more personalised features.
- Performance/Analytics Cookies – We may use performance/analytics cookies on our website. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website and services, including which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. It is used to improve how our website functions and performs.
- Marketing Cookies – We may use marketing cookies on our website. These cookies help us decide which of our products, services and offers may be relevant for you. We may use this data to tailor the marketing and ads you see on our own and other website and mobile apps, including social media. For instance, you may see our ads on other sites after you have been to our website.
We may also use trackers (such as web beacons, tags, pixels) on our website and other digital properties to collect data about you.
How do we secure your Personal Data?
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data in line with our policies.
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
We keep the Personal Data we collect about you for as long as it is required for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and for legal or regulatory reasons. We take reasonable steps to delete or permanently de-identify your Personal Data that is no longer needed.
Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to websites of other organizations. This privacy notice does not cover how those organizations process your Personal Data. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy, or exercising your rights, you could reach us at:
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Notification of changes
We regularly review and update our Privacy Notice to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate. Any changes we may make to this Privacy Notice in future will be posted on this page.